CASTRO VALLEY — A firefighter was injured Friday whereas battling a blaze at a house in Castro Valley, a fireplace official mentioned.
The hearth broke out round 3:30 p.m. at a two-story residence on Mountain Court docket, a cul-de-sac off of Mountain Lane, Alameda County Hearth Division spokesperson Cheryl Hurd mentioned.
Hurd mentioned the fireplace began in an hooked up storage and unfold to the remainder of the house. Nobody was dwelling on the time.
A firefighter suffered minor to average burns and was rushed to a hospital, Hurd mentioned.
“We’re pleased to report that he has since been launched and is recovering,” Hurd mentioned.
The reason for the fireplace is underneath investigation.